When Jesus was asked a question often He would answer with a better question. Here are six better questions you can ask when defending your faith before skeptics.
1. What do you mean by that?
2. How do you know that's true?
3. Where did you get your information?
4. What happens if you're wrong?
5, How did you come to that conclusion?
6. Have you ever considered this?
1. Listen first, answer second
2. Win the person not the argument
3. Argue don't quarrel
4. Realize its a long term investment
5. Use your resources
a. "I don't know but I'll get back with you"
h/t goes to Summit.org