Find three people and ask them the following questions about what they believe. They can be relatives, parents, friends, or fellow church members. Refrain from sharing your own views until they have given their responses. This will prevent you from influencing their answers.
1. Does God exist? If so, what is He is like and how do you know?
2. What is real? Is reality merely matter, an illusion, some combination, or something else?
3. What is the origin of life and the universe?
4. Are human beings special? Are we just animals? Do we have souls? Are we basically good or basically bad or something else?
5. What is right and wrong? How do we know?